How to get to Silver Hills Farm from Sydney:
- From Sydney, head west on the M5 towards Campbelltown.
- Pass Campbelltown and continue on towards Camden and Goulbourn.
- Take the Camden/Bulli exit, and head towards Camden.
- Go Through the traffic lights at mount Annan, heading towards Narellan, Camden and Piction.
- Before getting to Narellan, take the Picton exit, which is to the left.
- On the way to Picton you pass an exit for Camden (skip it) and then an exit for The Oaks. (turn right here).
- This is the Burragorang Road. Keep on it for about 20 minutes. You will pass through the villages of Mt. Hunter (60 kph limit!) and up the hill into The Oaks.
- Stay on this road to Oakdale.
- You will pass by a petrol station disguised as the Taj Mahal. It’s called “The Dome”. You can’t miss it.
- The road then winds around down and up and you will end up in Oakdale (!)
- As you approach the milk bar on the right, Barkers Lodge Road is on the Left. The sign indicates the way to Picton. Turn left here.
- SilverHills is about 1km along this road, on the left, just past all the houses.
How to get to Silver Hills Farm from the South:
Follow the Sydney Freeway until the Picton – Wilton turnoff. Turn left, heading to Picton. Follow this road into Picton until it becomes a “T” junction. Turn left into the main street of Picton. Take the first right, Barker’s Lodge Road, just over the bridge. Stay on this road for approximately 18 km. YOU WILL COME TO 60km SIGN and Silver Hills is on the right as you enter Oakdale. Look for the pine trees and post-and-rail fence.
From the Northern Road……